Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 2

Success again.....only 2 cokes today! I will not be exercising this evening since I'm so sore from my little work out last night and I only got about 3 hours of sleep. The possible sleep apnea and other sleep issues will hopefully be identified when I spend the night at the sleep center in a couple of weeks. I hope eventually to have lots more energy so I can exercise more effectively.

I feel skinnier even though I still weighed 160 this morning. Just wishful thinking I guess.

Anyway, I have decided that on March 1st that I will post a shirtless pic of myself. That should keep me motivated for the next month and a half for sure. It'll probably scare all of you away but this is about me, right?

Biggest Loser tonight....always gets me motivated!

1 comment:

  1. Did you watch Biggest Loser last night? OMG...please tell Bob that I want to marry him! I decided to do 30 minutes of cardio while watching Biggest Loser. Then I did a few weights for the arms and some situps. All while watching Bob. Then I hurried in the shower and relaxed for the second hour.
    I weighed 126 this morning. Lost 2 pounds.

    ReplyDelete