Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank God for ants

So, this is not so easy on the weekends. I spent most of Saturday worrying about the mobile vet that was coming to trim Dewey's nails and give him a little check up. I had to get out of the house so I took a drive to Checkers. When I pulled up my strange neighbor congratulated me on picking up some "health food." Ass.

We went to a party last night and I asked Ron to stop at Krispy Kreme so I could get some mini doughnuts to take. I waited in line forever because the "Hot Now" sign had just come on. I decided to get us a dozen as well. I only had two last night but I was ready to get the butter ready this morning. When I opened the box there were ants...thank God.

It's easier for me to be good during the week. I'll weigh tomorrow but I'm not feeling too good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment