Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Jesus!

Day one is almost over and overall I've done well. I limited myself to two Coca Cola's and did not eat Arby's or even stroll near the establishment. I swear I smelled potato cakes all day though.

I guess the biggest surprise is that I actually did my Wii Personal Coach Training. I did 15 minutes of cardio and I'll admit I am horribly out of shape. Lets put it this way....if I was a contestant on The Biggest Loser I would already be asking to send my ass back home. Sore will be my middle name tomorrow.

I'm excited that I have passed through day one successfully. Word.

1 comment:

  1. Drop the Cokes please!!! Eat those calories! If you can't resist the Arby's...get a junior roast beef...no cheese. They taste better without the cheese anyway.

    I started serious today. I wrote my weight up on the mirror with a dry erase pen. 128...nope, not scared to say it. Even though for my height...that's not going to get it.

    ReplyDelete